Grow your business with great employees.
Attract them with great benefits.
Do you have the right employee benefits?
We believe employees deserve great benefits and employers deserve excellent employees. But there isn’t a single way to make that happen for everyone. We see many misguided approaches to benefits, and we make it our business to help clients make a change and get on the right path.
There are critical issues impacting the future of your company.How are you taking control of them?
- Should we continue offering health insurance or not?
- How can we control the costs of our group health plan?
- How do we attract and retain talent while combating turnover?
- How can we achieve and maintain compliance? What will it cost us if we don’t?
- How much does ineffective communication hurt our efforts to create a health plan our employees value?
Employee benefits consulting
While the questions employers have may be common, the answers very often are not. When you work with us, we start by learning your business.
Through a combination of exploration and education, we identify which areas of your business are working well and should be maintained. We’ll then identify the areas not delivering a strong return or creating risks, either financial or operational.
Together we create a strategy for the right program. We call that organizational confidence.
Who we work with
Our clients are strong leaders who value time, creativity, and service as driving factors of their own business and expect the same from their business advisors. We truly look after your business and your people as if they were our own family members. The result? Satisfied employees. And the return on that investment is immeasurable.
For most organizations, employee benefits is the second largest expense item next to wages. What’s your strategy for maximizing the return on that investment? Talk with us to learn about options for creating a long-term benefits plan.
Your employees have questions about their benefits, and we’re here to help. And when they need an advocate in dealing with the insurance company and navigating bills, we’re just a call away. We’re on their side.
- WHO – World Health Organization
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control
- NY Dept of Health
- Tri-State Testing Sites
- SMALL BUSINESS: Financial Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans
- NY DFS – Small Group Rate Relief
- NY DFS – Small Group Rate Relief – Executive Order No. 202.14
- NY DFS – Small Group Rate Relief – Insurance Regulation 62